Complaint Review: Aflac

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: JeepLuv — vancouver Washington United States of America
Aflac
Nationwide United States of America

*UPDATE Employee: Aflac refusal to cancel as requested, charged after confirmation of cancellation Internet, Nationwide

I decided that I wasn't able to afford te coverage so I finally contacted Aflac to cancel my membership. I was given instructions to fax to them the form they sent. I did so immediately. That was 10/12/2012. The "REP" said that my account shall be cancelled & if the October 2012 payment was charged, I will get a refund and no more installments shall occur... well... ANOTHER charge for November AFTER "REP" said it wouldn't be! GRRRRRRRR>>>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 02:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aflac/nationwide/Aflac-refusal-to-cancel-as-requested-charged-after-confirmation-of-cancellation-Internet-970853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aflac

AUTHOR: AflacPhyllis - (United States of America)

Hi JeepLuv, I'm AflacPhyllis, an Aflac worldwide headquarters employee here to help. I'm sorry that you have had an unpleasant experience with Aflac. I am happy to assist you. Please contact me at [email protected] so I can assist you immediately.
AflacPhyllis