Complaint Review: AflacAssist LLC

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Joseph — Everett Washington United States of America
AflacAssist LLC
Aflac Assist.com LLC, 3507 N Central #503B, Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

AflacAssist LLC US Job Assist, possibly A Plus Fullfilment Center LLC Clever, Hard sell, Unfulfilled Promises, False Guarantees Phoenix, Arizona

In this report I am joining and reiterating other complaints read at "Ripoff Report" and numerous other complaints found by doing a Google search regarding AflacAssist, LLC.  They very cleverly assured me that the money I invest with them will eventually see a return.  I was told that I would see "residual income" checks in my mail within about two months.  Months have passed by and I have indeed received two checks in very small amounts -- tokens I think in hopes that would mitigate my complaints. No further return has been forthcoming.  This company takes one's money and runs.  They may be in process of running and hiding and changing their name, yet again.  They used to be US JobAssist.

I have sent them a letter requesting my money back to which they never responded.  Further communications from them, via telephone tutoring appointments only turned out to be more requests for much more money so they can better "market" my business.  My attempts to opt out of this have been met with trickery, prevarication, and anger as they have attempted to convince me that they are a legitimate business.  I am not convinced.  They have been unable to answer many of my questions satisfactorily.  They have been unable to successfully respond to the numerous complaints I have read.  I want some proof from them of their legitimacy and sincerity.  No such proof has been forthcoming.  Their explanations and avoidances of answering my questions continue to raise too many red flags.  They even claim to be a "Christian based" company.  But that is simply a facade to trick us unwary victims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 02:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AflacAssist-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/AflacAssist-LLC-US-Job-Assist-possibly-A-Plus-Fullfilment-Center-LLC-Clever-Hard-sell-U-968384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AflacAssist LLC