Complaint Review: Afni - Afnicollections.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 23, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, October 23, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — San Ramon California U.S.A.
Afni - Afnicollections.com
PO BOX 3427 Bloominton, Illinois United States of America

Afni - Afnicollections.com TDS TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP Is this Scam or even valid? Bloominton, Illinois

I just received a collection from this company after 10 years. They told me that I owe TDS TELECOMMUNICATION from a phone bill for $400+. We bought a house and sold a house and this collection never showed up until now. Is this valid? I checked my credit report and the phone number in the account is not even listed as my phone number on my annual credit report. They told me that I can settle for $100 to close this account. If this is really ours, I will settle it but if this is a scam please advise me on what to do? If there is one TDS TELECOMMUNICATION agent here please respond. I was too late to contact you today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2009 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Afni-Afnicollectionscom/Bloominton-Illinois-61702/Afni-Afnicollectionscom-TDS-TELECOMMUNICATIONS-CORP-Is-this-Scam-or-even-valid-Bloomin-514007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Afni - Afnicollections.com