Mississippi

Complaint Review: Afni Collections

• Submitted: Mon, April 12, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 12, 2010

• Reported By: Sean — Bradenton Florida U.S.A.
Afni Collections
404 Brock Drive P.O. Box 3427 bloomington, Illinois United States of America

Afni Collections rouge collection agency bloomington , Illinois

Do not sent these people any money.  I received a letter from the office of the attorney general in FL where I complained about the letter they sent me. First go here  http://www.creditinfocenter.com/forms/sampleletter9.txt  and send AFNI a letter like this certified mail.  I did that and I received a letter back from AFNI saying after further investigation into my account is closed.  The Attorney General in FL wants copies of my correspondence so they can use it against them in court.  Be sure to contact the Attorney General in the state you live in and the state AFNI sent the letter from.  Keep all copies of anything to do with this company.  It took about 16 months before I heard from the state of FL.  I was happy to supply them with my info.  Do not be afraid to stand up to these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2010 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Afni-Collections/bloomington-Illinois-61702-3427/Afni-Collections-rouge-collection-agency-bloomington-Illinois-592279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Afni Collections