Complaint Review: Afni, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 13, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: Kina — CORBIN Kentucky United States of America
Afni, Inc.
1310 MLK Drive Bloomington, Illinois United States of America

Afni, Inc. They Are Trying To Collect On A Debt For An Account I Never Had Bloomington, Illinois

I am being harassed with letters and phone calls by this company called Afni, Inc. for a debt to AT&T (Formerly Bell South). They say I owe $132.05 but will settle for $50. I have never had a phone in my name period, ever, it was in my mother's name and when I lived on my own it was in my boyfriend's name, and now my cell is in my dad's name because he pays my bill. But trying to tell them that was like talking to a brick wall, that stupid ass hole just kept saying the same thing over and over like a goddamn broken record asking me to resolve the debt. I asked them if we could take it to court because I know I would win and he laughingly said, "Oh there's no reason to do that we're not gonna take it to court or anything." I ended the call with saying this is never gonna be resolved, I'm not giving you a dime, (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE)))
"click". I decided to research this company and found out all of you went through the same thing down to the last detail. We have to stop this company, I can't imagine how many people have fell for this and gave these con artists their hard earned money. I gave their street address that was on the letter but I found 2 different p.o. boxes on there as well hope it helps in some way.
P.O. Box 223721 Dallas, TX 75222.
P.O. Box 3427 Bloomington, IL 61702-3427

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Afni-Inc/Bloomington-Illinois-61702-3427/Afni-Inc-They-Are-Trying-To-Collect-On-A-Debt-For-An-Account-I-Never-Had-Bloomington-I-853064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Afni, Inc.