Complaint Review: Afni, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2008

• Reported By:Marietta Georgia
Afni, Inc.
PO Box 3427 Bloomington, Illinois U.S.A.

Afni, Inc. Attempted Collection on Paid Bellsouth Account Bloomington Illinois

I had a bellsouth account approximately five years ago and began receiving notices from Afni requesting payment a couple of months ago. Problem is, I've already paid the collection on this account. Not only was it paid, my paychecks were garnished. How much proof do I need?

I contacted Afni and informed them that this debt has been paid and they asked that I send in a receipt of payment. I'll surely be faxing them documents proving the garnishment, but it's a shame they are blatantly attempting to steal money from me and probably have gotten away with it through countless others. I'll be sure to make an update.

D.S.
Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2008 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Afni-Inc/Bloomington-Illinois-61702/Afni-Inc-Attempted-Collection-on-Paid-Bellsouth-Account-Bloomington-Illinois-301351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Afni, Inc.