Complaint Review: Afni, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2008

• Reported By:galax Virginia
Afni, Inc.
afnicollections.com Bloomington, Minnesota U.S.A.

Afni, Inc. rude, uncooperative, refused to give physical address of company, agitated state. Bloomington Minnesota

I recieved a past due bill from Afni, inc. for $100. apparently from GTE. The date the bill was incurred was two years after I retired and left the state of Fla. I contacted some woman at Afni about the history of this bill. She could not give me a name on the bill (other than my own), could not give me a physical address of where the phone was located (town, ave. st.) and would not give me her name or the physical address of Afni, inc.

I left Fla. in 1997, the bill was between 1998-1999. Of course I had no knowledge of the phone number on the bill. Looking back through some of our old address books was of no help. No such number for anyone we knew! I refuse to send them anything. The woman at Afni kept trying to get my social security number also. This fly-by-night operation has to be shut down, permantely.

galax, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2008 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Afni-Inc/Bloomington-Minnesota-61702-3427/Afni-Inc-rude-uncooperative-refused-to-give-physical-address-of-company-agitated-stat-376885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Afni, Inc.