Complaint Review: Afni Insurance Services Subrogation Department

• Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: Andy — Spokane Valley Washington USA
Afni Insurance Services Subrogation Department
PO Box 3068 Bloomington, Illinois United States of America

Afni Insurance Services Subrogation Department Fraudulent Bill of $3369.69 Bloomington, Illinois

I recieved a bill from Afni Insurance Services Subrogation Department claiming that I was involved in a car accident and I am responsible for paying the amount of the loss for $3369.69. Allegedly, this accident occured on 5/16/10. However, it does not state where the accident occured and it has been over a year since then and I just recieved this bill.

I have not contacted them yet and probably won't personally, it would be my attorney who did that. I had a feeling this was most likely some scam or something as soon as I read the letter mainly because I didn't even drive at that time due to a suspended license. So I thought I would search the name of the company online to see what I found. Low and behold, there was the link to ripoffreport.com. After the report I decided I should probably not talk to them directly and instead contact the BBB and go from there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2011 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Afni-Insurance-Services-Subrogation-Department/Bloomington-Illinois-61702-3068/Afni-Insurance-Services-Subrogation-Department-Fraudulent-Bill-of-336969-Bloomington-I-765271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Afni Insurance Services Subrogation Department