millions

Complaint Review: Afni Insurance Services Subrogation Dept.

• Submitted: Mon, March 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 21, 2011

• Reported By: Sam — North Mankato Minnesota United States of America
Afni Insurance Services Subrogation Dept.
Bloomington,, Illinois United States of America

Afni Insurance Services Subrogation Dept. Claiming we caused a car accident totaling $2573.46 Bloomington, , Illinois

My wife and I received a letter from "Afni Insurance Services Subrogation Department" claiming that we had caused a car accident on Jan 18, 2011 and we were responsible for damages totaling $2,573! I asked them why we had not recieved a police report and why we are getting a bill through the mail in such a manner and they had told me that they are in the process of ordering the police report. We recieved the letter March 21st 2011, two months after this purported accident.

I interrupted the first agent I spoke with and said I would like to go on record as declaring that this was a fraud and she said she would put that on file and hung up. Interesting! Second agent I spoke to was a man and he became beligerent with me as I recorded his conversation and told me he would reccommend I be quiet or else he was going to file suit against me and contact the state to suspend my driving privileges. He told me never to call back again and he also hung up on me.

I called a third time and spoke with another female agent and I requested to speak with the manager or supervisor. I recorded my message with "Michelle" the supervisor and am waiting for her response. I will record her conversation if she dares to call me back. AFNI is a well know fraudulent company and the best thing you can do is do not contact them, instead contact the Better Business Bureau or the Federal Trade Commission. They will direct you towards the next step. Usually you will have to send a letter to the fraudulent company seeking legitimate documentation within 30 days. You must also contact your local and state goverments by contacting the mayor, or governor and filing a report with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2011 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Afni-Insurance-Services-Subrogation-Dept/Bloomington-Illinois-61702-3068/Afni-Insurance-Services-Subrogation-Dept-Claiming-we-caused-a-car-accident-totaling-25-708780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Afni Insurance Services Subrogation Dept.