Complaint Review: Afni Subrogation Dept.

• Submitted: Sat, September 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 27, 2008

• Reported By:concord New Hampshire
Afni Subrogation Dept.
404 Brock Drive Bloomington, Illinois U.S.A.

Afni Subrogation Dept. Keep telling me I owe over $4000 but never give tell me where it's going Bloomington nationwide

About 2 years ago I was involved in accident whereas I t-boned another driver who had blown a stop sign, The police never stated who was at fault and their report was very shady. I was uninsured at that time which is totally legal in New Hampshire.

Five months later I'm contacted by Afni stating I owe USA insurance $4100.00, Then it jumps too $4,800.00 because of a "typo". Fearing if didn't pay my license would be taken I agreed to to pay.

I set up a plan to $150.00 a month which is ridiculous, And after a couple months that my bill is going up. And when I ask why I'm told it's confidential. I request that they send me a report of where this money has gone. I.E Auto body, medical,etc . I am promised over and over again that I will get that info in the mail, I've been promised a half dozen times now and received nothing!

This secretive company has been bullying me long enough can anyone help me? I'll pay if I owe but I want to know where this money id going!

Justin
concord, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2008 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Afni-Subrogation-Dept/Bloomington-Illinois-61702/Afni-Subrogation-Dept-Keep-telling-me-I-owe-over-4000-but-never-give-tell-me-where-its-376524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Afni Subrogation Dept.