Complaint Review: Afni/Bloom

• Submitted: Sun, March 25, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, March 25, 2007

• Reported By:GRANTS PASS Oregon
Afni/Bloom
P. O BOX 3427 BLOOMINGTON ILL Nationwide U.S.A.

Afni - Bloom SENT COLLECTION AND PUT IT ON MY CREDIT REPORT BLOOMINGTON ILLINOISE

Afni/Bloom sent me a colrrction notice stating I owe Charter Communications $51 from the year 1991. I dont owe any such bill I called Charter. They also said I dont. I currently use Charter and they wouldnt provide service if I did.

I contacted Afni and they were so rude, they want me to send proof of where I live Duh they sent a notice to my current address. Also lots of personal info. Well I did nothing thinking these people are scammers! They put it on my credit report!!! So I need advice of what to do.

April
GRANTS PASS, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2007 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AfniBloom/nationwide/Afni-Bloom-SENT-COLLECTION-AND-PUT-IT-ON-MY-CREDIT-REPORT-BLOOMINGTON-ILLINOISE-240691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Afni/Bloom