Complaint Review: Afnie

• Submitted: Thu, March 25, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 25, 2010

• Reported By: fast89rs — blairsville Georgia United States of America
404 Brock Drive bloomington, Illinois United States of America

Afnie anderson collection agency old cingular collection bloomington, Illinois

I had a cingular account back in 2004, I was on no contract I did have a bill of about $200, now afni is sending me a bill for almost $1000 they have sent me harrassing letters, phone calls at late hours of nights, sayn i need to settle for 6-something, they never have a direct amount they want i have gotten collections from 7 -8 -4 hundred dollars. I think they just send out letters with random amounts just trying to get some kind of money. I heard they buy lots of wireless accounts for pennys on the dollars, and try to make money on them. I also hear they go outside of the statue of limiatations of each state to. I think they are a bad company with bad ethics and business practices. I will let it stay on my credit for 7 years before I throw my money away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Afnie/bloomington-Illinois-61701/Afnie-anderson-collection-agency-old-cingular-collection-bloomington-Illinois-585366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Afnie