• Report: #820294

• Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: RSVM — Texas United States of America
African Imports USA
3662 W. Camp Wisdom #1067 Internet, Texas United States of America

African Imports USA Substandard and Deceptive Business Practices Internet, Texas

While the primary concern is delivery issue, African Imports USA also charged a higher amount for a product that should have cost $80.00.  They required 10-14 days for delivery (I placed my order on Dec 10, 2010) and a month later the item was never shipped although my credit card was charged two days after I placed the order.  I called and left several messages for a call back to no avail.  The few times I got a live voice, the man with a heavy accent (who identified himself as Ray) would offer resolutions that he didnt follow through on.  He also changed his name when my husband decided to step in for resolution.   Today (Jan 9, 2012) the same man (whose voice I recognized) said he was Sonny and that supposedly Ray was in China.

This substandard business has shoddy and deceptive practices.  Im sorry I gave them my business and will NOT give them repeat business.   I also plan to monitor my credit card very closely for unapproved activities.  Please do not patronage African Imports USA.  Theyre BAD NEWS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/African-Imports-USA/Internet-Texas-75237/African-Imports-USA-Substandard-and-Deceptive-Business-Practices-Internet-Texas-820294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on African Imports USA