Complaint Review: African Imports USA

• Submitted: Sat, May 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, May 05, 2012

• Reported By: Pamela — Maricopa Arizona United States of America
African Imports USA

African Imports USA I placed an order with this company on March 30, 2012. On the same day I recieved an email which said my order is "processing". I have not received a phone call an email, or my order..I sent an email, Internet

I placed an online order on the following website, "African Imports". The order was placed March 30, 2012. The items were old 40's and 50's television shows.

Moms Mabley -Amazing Grace DVD.
Moms Mabley-Boarding House Blues DVD'
Amos & Andy -Check and Double Check-DVD.
The order came to a total of $45.95.

I tried calling the business several times but no one answered. I sent an email and it was returned to me  indicating "This is a permanent error" UNDELIVERABLE. I checked with my bank and the money has been taken out of my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2012 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/African-Imports-USA/internet/African-Imports-USA-I-placed-an-order-with-this-company-on-March-30-2012-On-the-same-da-878692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on African Imports USA