Complaint Review: African Mango Boost, African Mango Active

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: DR LINDA — Los Angeles California
African Mango Boost, African Mango Active
utah, Utah USA

African Mango Boost Offers $4.95 postage only trial, debits $79.90, from account. Will not give refund! utah Utah

It was advertised as green coffee and african mango to help burn fat. Only $4.95 for postage.. Then a rep calls within 24 hours and ask would I like a monthly subscription, I say absolutely not several times, evrn with the 15% discount offered. I think I am done with this company until they over draw my checking account with a $79.90, debit 15 days later.. I called the number on my account and they state it is too late to cancel orders have already been shipped. I stated that I cancelled before this day and also I want to cancel now!

They state that the deadline to cancel was yesterday sunday may 19,2013, before 6pm.. He was rude, would not refund my money... I told him that the product made my stomach hurt, he stated that was impossible becuse it ws an all natural product, after, repeateately asking him to cancel and refund my money, he said NO.

He gave me a cancellation number for future products" AMA 28942". He stated a email would follow in 24 hours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/African-Mango-Boost-African-Mango-Active/utah-Utah/African-Mango-Boost-Offers-495-postage-only-trial-debits-7990-from-account-Will-n-1052462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on African Mango Boost, African Mango Active