Complaint Review: Africanvoodoo Dr Mike Philips - AfirkanvoodoopowersDr

• Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: Trey — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Africanvoodoo Dr Mike Philips - AfirkanvoodoopowersDr
Serekunda gambia Internet United States of America

Africanvoodoo Dr Mike Philips - AfirkanvoodoopowersDr Dr Mike Philips - AfirkanvoodoomagikpowersDr Mike philips Dr mike is a big liar and a big scam, Internet

*Author of original report: AfirkanvoodoomagikpowersDr Mike big liar

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Africanvoodoo-Dr-Mike-Philips-AfirkanvoodoopowersDr/internet/Africanvoodoo-Dr-Mike-Philips-AfirkanvoodoopowersDr-Dr-Mike-Philips-Afirkanvoodoomagi-972109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Africanvoodoo Dr Mike Philips - AfirkanvoodoopowersDr

AfirkanvoodoomagikpowersDr Mike big liar

AUTHOR: Trey - (United States of America)

I find Dr mike on the Internet. After I wrote him he replied to me in so short notice, telling me that he could help me. I send him him $480 (350 for the BAGORIE love stone and 130 for the shipping of the item via ups as he said on the mail). I was suppose to receive the item within 4 to 5 days. After few days of waiting, I ask him if he ship the item he didn't respond. I asked him to send me the tracking number so I could track the product via ups. I mailed him more than hundred time and I never got a response. I never got the product, I think he is the one who is writing his own testimonies , and also in this website. I'm talkingabout the people the people who are defending him and sayin that they received stuff from him. We All did order a product from him and I don't understand how some people could receive what they ordered and some people can not and will never do. He took our money and i believe he will keep trying to take it by adding false testimonies on the web and also in here. Please people don't send your money or don't believe this man cause I believe he is watching over the web. Be aware .