Complaint Review: After Hours Formal Wear At Easton

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2007

• Reported By:New Albany Ohio
After Hours Formal Wear At Easton
3922 Townsfair Way Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

After Hours Formal Wear At Easton, All Tuxes for Wedding Party Wrong Size, Incredibly Rude Associates, Groom's Tux Never Arrived Columbus Ohio

I ordered all of the tuxes for my wedding party at After Hours and we were only allowed to pick them up two days before the wedding. All of the tuxes were the wrong size but two, and my tux (I'm the groom) did not even arrive. I had to re-organize the wedding, push back the ceremony and photo timeline, and will have to buy a black suit just a few hours before my wedding tomorrow morning.

The associates at After Hours were completely rude and nonchalant about the whole thing. The female associate I dealt with rolled her eyes at me constantly and repeatedly sighed as if it was my fault they did not have my tux for the wedding. I also had to wait in line for over an hour because the store was packed with others who had received the wrong size of tux. After Hours is a complete fiasco.

Seth
New Albany, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2007 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/After-Hours-Formal-Wear-At-Easton/Columbus-Ohio-43219/After-Hours-Formal-Wear-At-Easton-All-Tuxes-for-Wedding-Party-Wrong-Size-Incredibly-Rude-269997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on After Hours Formal Wear At Easton