Complaint Review: After Hours Limousine

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — LaVergne Tennessee United States of America
After Hours Limousine
5016 Spedale Ct Spring Hill, Tennessee United States of America

After Hours Limousine Chris Laughary Purchased a coupon for services NO SHOW NO CALL SCAM Spring Hill, Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No paid and Not confirmed, but we Sympathize

I had purchased a coupon from living social for 3 hours for my 16 yr old daughter for Christmas.  This was her only christmas gift she got.  They didn't show up and claim they had no record of the appt.  I looked at my voucher a few hours later and they marked it redeemed as if I had already used it.  Im assuming they did this to try and delay the refund I am going to request from living social. I have the emails and text showing they didn't come.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/After-Hours-Limousine/Spring-Hill-Tennessee-37174/After-Hours-Limousine-Chris-Laughary-Purchased-a-coupon-for-services-NO-SHOW-NO-CALL-SCAM-988830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on After Hours Limousine

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No paid and Not confirmed, but we Sympathize

AUTHOR: Chris@AfterHoursLimos.com - (United States of America)

This customer never forwarded me any emails to convince me that our staff made a mistake, but we are very sympathetic about the teenager's situation. Folks, please do no assume that purchasing an online coupon guarantees a limo will be available when you need it.

We are in the people business because we care about people, and we would have done everything possible to help this family if a limo had been available at the last minute when we were told they wanted it. We offered to send a car when one became available, but this offer was rejected.

No payment was processed or received on this customer's behalf and no booking was ever confirmed.  We reviewed the coupon after-the-fact and found that it was valid, but we did not accept payment for it.  Any refunds would be handled through the online coupon company who sold it.  We have not heard from them about this incident.