Complaint Review: Agaci

• Submitted: Tue, June 18, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: Anisah3 — Florida
Internet USA

Agaci Never received my order and when asked for a refund. Email was ignored. Internet

I placed an order with Agacistore.com April 2013, it is now almost July 2013 and still have not received my order. I have contacted their customer service 4 times and they gave me false information saying that APO addresses take 6-8 weeks for delivery.  No other company that I have ordered from has taken more than 2 weeks.

When emailed about making a claim or a refund my email was not answered. The last tracking information stopped in California on 19 April 2013 and since then no other tracking information was noted or registered...which leaves me to believe that my package was stolen and the company's delivery process is flawed.

Their customer service replied the first 3 times telling me that my package was on the way to me, but after 2 months of an order that has not reached their client, no investigation was done or reimbursement negotiation was given to me...I spent almost $200 worth of clothes with them and I am beyond disappointed that their company's process to overseas military members is so nonchalant and uncaring.

I will take this loss, but I will make it my business to make sure EVERYONE I know that shops online not to order from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agaci/internet/Agaci-Never-received-my-order-and-when-asked-for-a-refund-Email-was-ignored-Internet-1059931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agaci