• Report: #1120185

• Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: Technical Writer — EL Paso Texas
Age Connect
, Select State/Province Australia

Age Connect Klaudia Vainshtein HIred me as a technical writer. Did not pay me for all of the work and stopped answering my emails internet

I first worked with Klaudia through a writing agency.  All went well.  I then started doing small projects for her and all went well, she paid me without a problem several times.  The last invoice I sent her, she did not pay me and did not provide me with an explanation.  She stopped answering my phone calls and emails.

This woman comes across as a very nice caring individual.  Don't believe it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Age-Connect/Select-StateProvince/Age-Connect-Klaudia-Vainshtein-HIred-me-as-a-technical-writer-Did-not-pay-me-for-all-of-1120185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Age Connect