Complaint Review: Ageless RX Medispa

• Submitted: Tue, June 11, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Customer — oakdale New York
Ageless RX Medispa
1300 Veterans Memorial Highway Apt# 220 hauppauge, INTERNET, Select State/Province USA

Ageless RX Medispa Deceptive Advertising, Pushy Sales Woman, Dishonest hauppauge, INTERNET New York

I went to Ageless RX in Hauppague for a free consultation this past weekend after receiving an advertisement in the Town Crier Weekly Paper at my home in Oakdale, NY.  I went in and spoke to a woman who said she was the Owner.

She tried everything to sell me a bundle of laser procedures.  I felt like I was in a furniture store, where the sales pressure is always at its maximum.  I don't like pushy sales people.  After her long spiel about how great she was,  I told her I had to sleep on it, not commiting to buy anything.

Their prices were rediculous.  The brochure prices were extremely misleading. [continued below]....

..... I looked the company up online and found that she is not running an ethical company and the brochure says they just opened "Grand Opening Specials".

I will not be going here ever again.  I would also recomend anyone reading this does the same. It was so obvious by the way I was spoken to that I was just a paycheck to her and it was all about getting my money

IM GOING TO REPORT THEM & THEIR BROCHURES TO THE SUFFOLK COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY FOR FALSE ADVERTISING AND WASTING MY TIME!

Agelessrx, FAIL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ageless-RX-Medispa/hauppauge-INTERNET-Select-StateProvince/Ageless-RX-Medispa-Deceptive-Advertising-Pushy-Sales-Woman-Dishonest-hauppauge-INTER-1058162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ageless RX Medispa