Complaint Review: Agents Travel Network, Florida Passport, Tellflex

• Submitted: Wed, April 20, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 20, 2005

• Reported By:Panama City Florida
Agents Travel Network, Florida Passport, Tellflex
3993 Tyrone Blvd. Suite 608-182 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Agents Travel Network, Florida Passport, Tellflex ripoff St. Petersburg Florida

I've had the same problem as everyone else.... got a phone call about airline tickets and vacations, if I don't like when I get info in the mail, just call and cancel and I won't be charged. I was told my bank routing number and my bank account number by the customer service rep and was assured that I would not be charged if I cancel on time.

As soon as I received the package in the mail I knew this was not something I wanted. It was only vacations in Florida, where I live. It was only airline tickets if I paid so much money, etc. I called and cancelled immediately on 04-02-05. On 04-11-05 I was charged $59.95. I called and they said I did not cancel Agents Travel Network, I cancelled Florida Passport.

I read over all of the paperwork and found that I did not call Florida Passport, I, in fact, did call Agents Travel Network, they were just scamming me and calling me a liar. So, I was outraged and they said they would issue me a refund if I wrote a letter and sent it to the address I listed explaining why I felt I should receive a refund. I did this and still have not received anything.
While I was on the phone on 04/12/05 with a customer service rep she told me that I need to call Tellflex also and cancel before the 18th of the month or they would charge money. I called the number she gave me immediately after hanging up with her. I got an automated recording that listed my telephone number and said I was cancelled.

On the 19th I was charged $49.95 anyway. When I called this morning to find out why, they say I never called and cancelled. Again, I am called a liar. They put me on the pending refund list. I probably won't receive any money back. I asked if there was anything else I needed to call and cancel and was assured that there was not.

Panama City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2005 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agents-Travel-Network-Florida-Passport-Tellflex/St-Petersburg-Florida-33709/Agents-Travel-Network-Florida-Passport-Tellflex-ripoff-St-Petersburg-Florida-139536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agents Travel Network, Florida Passport, Tellflex