fraction

• Submitted: Mon, November 14, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, June 09, 2006

• Reported By:Hershey Pennsylvania
Agents Travel Network
3993 Tyrone Blvd. Suite 608182 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

TeliFlex, Florida Passport, And Agents Travel Network scam, never received promised packet St. Petersburg Florida

*Author of original report: Contacted by FTC

I will make this brief. One report has already been filed. I received a call at work to receive a free vaction package as part of a trial membership to Agents Travel Network. I normally decline these sorts of things, but this one seemed legitimate. They promised to send a packet with the information and a telephone # to call if I did not want the membership. I had x number of days to call before they would start charging me monthly for the membership.

Well the packet never arrived and they charged my account anyways. I have requested a dispute for the charges from my bank and sent an email to the company requesting a refund. The email was obtained from the toll free number provided on my online bank account. After 1 day of no response, I received a return email saying that the email could not be sent because their was no response from the server. I don't expect to get a refund and I plan to dispute the charges fully through my bank. Be forewarned the operators of these companies are scam artists and theives. They cannot be trusted!

Don
Hershey, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2005 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agents-Travel-Network/St-Petersburg-Florida-33709/TeliFlex-Florida-Passport-And-Agents-Travel-Network-scam-never-received-promised-packet-164487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agents Travel Network

Contacted by FTC

AUTHOR: Don - (U.S.A.)

For those who might think that contacting the FTC is useless, yesterday I was contacted by a lawyer from the FTC regarding this issue. It took a while, but something is being done!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC