Complaint Review: Agero

• Reported By: Very Upset — Warminster Pennsylvania
Agero
Internet USA

Agero Formerly Cross Country Auto Club Worst roadside assistance ever! Internet

*Author of original report: Why would I not call you people??

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us and we will address this issue personally

I bought a brand new Nissan and apparently these simpletons are doing Nissan raodside assistance now.  The driver broke both my front and back bumpers on a car that had 600 miles on it.  The worst part is that Agero refuses to take any responsobility for this.  So this is how it works for me now, Nissan says Agero, Agero says the tow company, the tow company, etc...  Nobody is willing to except responsobility for this and fix my car.  AGERO is a joke and so is Nissan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agero-/internet/Agero-Formerly-Cross-Country-Auto-Club-Worst-roadside-assistance-ever-Internet-1138041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agero

Why would I not call you people??

AUTHOR: VAD - ()

I called Agero and talked with several customer service people.  Why would I not?  Agero's stance is this : we hire contractors so we are not responsible for any damage they may have done.  This is nonsense, you are responsible.  I can tell by your rebuttal that your sop in these matters is too make Agero sound better while at the same time screwing over your customers that never wanted to be your customers in the first place.

Please contact us and we will address this issue personally

AUTHOR: Agero - ()

Agero is continuously looking to improve our services, and we see that you have had a negative experience. We would like to address this issue personally, please email us at CustomerSupport@agero.com with your contact information so we can look into the service you received.