Complaint Review: Agm International

• Submitted: Fri, January 07, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 07, 2005

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Agm International
100 West 10th St Suite 202 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Agm International - Allegro Global Marketing scam artist fraudulent online business ripoff Wilmington Delaware jerusalem israel

Agm international is nothing but a scam. I ordered in october and did not receive any support as promised. No e-mails were ever responded too after many of my requests were made.

Something needs to be done to get this son of bi**h off the internet. I managed to get duped out of 5 figures from this ba**ard and I am willing to assist anyone who can find a way for someone to listen to myself and all the other unfortunate people who fell prey to this sorry lowlife.

We all have too get together to fight this. This bullsh** does not sit well with me as it does not sit well with everyone else who got scammed.

I noticed that this slimeball is using different banks to get funds wired to him. I sent funds to an institution by the name of Israel Discount Bank in Jerusalem Israel.

Back on 7/26/03 another individual posted information about another institution in new york by the name of Hapoalim Bank.

We all really need too overwhelm them with phone calls too see if any info can be given about their gutless client. Maybe something can be done but we will not know until we try.

las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2005 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agm-International/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Agm-International-Allegro-Global-Marketing-scam-artist-fraudulent-online-business-ripoff-126427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agm International