Complaint Review: Agoda Company

• Updated: Sun, September 23, 2012

• Reported By: tilthe — Jersey City New Jersey United States of America
Agoda Company

Agoda Company Fraudulent activities Internet

I made a hotel booking with Agoda. When I got to the hotel they said there was a booking but I was supposed to pay for the room when I got to the hotel and they did not have a King size room either as requested in my booking. At this time, Agoda had already taken payment from my bank account. I called them right there and there and they said they would get back to me once they had spoken with hotel. Needless to say I had to pay again at the hotel because I had no where else to go. Agoda agent of course never called me back. I have called them several times and even sent a copy of bank statement with the payment I made to the hotel. The regular response is we are investigating. This all happened in July, now it is September and they still have not refunded my money. I will definitely be pursuing this further in small claims court. Companies like this really should not be allowed to exist if all they do is try and defraud customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agoda-Company/internet/Agoda-Company-Fraudulent-activities-Internet-945385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agoda Company