Complaint Review: Agora Marketing Solutions

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Maria — Leesburg Virginia United States of America
Agora Marketing Solutions
8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suite 150 Largo, Florida United States of America

Agora Marketing Solutions National Publishers Exchange, Conned me into a magazine subscription. Pestering me into buying magazines. Largo, Florida

I want to report this company.

I was living in Florida in 2008 and was sent information in the mail late 2008. I was called by this company and asked if I would like to subscribe to a magazine. I told the caller that I was not interested but was then told I could "review the magazine" for up to 30 days. At the time I thought nothing of it and decided to try. I called the company back and asked if I could cancel this trial becasue I was not interested in this magazine,(US Magazine Weekly).

I was told that was not possible. In fact, instead of allowing me to stop the trial, I was badgered by this company. I was fedup and frustrated by that caller, so  I chose to hang up the phone. I tried contacting the  magazine company of US Weekly to ask if I could cancel.  They told me I had to go through the company that signed me up in the first place.

In the meantime, I was moving out of the state and decided to wait until I had moved elsewhere to cancel my subscription. I got a phone call in 2009 at my new address and was asked about the magazines. I told the caller that I was not happy and wanted to cancel the  subscription.  I was told they would look into it and call me back. No call back from them at all. At that time, other things were going on and I overlooked the subscription, thinking I would call them back another time. I was very busy and didn't do that.

The next year I decided I wanted to cancel the same subscription..once again, I called and got the same response. I decided I had better things to do with my time and chose to do nothing. I was sick of fighting with this company. Fast forward several years...

It's now 2013, I contacted this company (NPE Mags) to cancel and was told  I am not in their system, yet I still receive the same magazine(US Weekly). I gave them my name along with the account number associated with this magazine. I spoke with a woman who told me she would look into it and call me back,this was last week Jan.31st, 2013. Which brings me to writing a report here. I am fed up and just want to cancel this subscription. Also, other people should know who they are and to not accept any invitation to try any book or magazine from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agora-Marketing-Solutions/Largo-Florida-33777/Agora-Marketing-Solutions-National-Publishers-Exchange-Conned-me-into-a-magazine-subscrip-1009789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agora Marketing Solutions