Complaint Review: Agora-NPR Mags

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: BARB — MARILLA New York United States of America
Agora-NPR Mags
Marilla, New York United States of America

Agora-NPR Mags I have been receiving magazines from Agora-NPR Mags for quite some time. I never ordered these magazines and I don't want them. I keep getting phone calls telling me I have for 5 years of perscription Sent me magazines without my authorization and won't cancel and wants money Marilla, New York

*Consumer Suggestion: fraud

Agora-NPE Mags has been sending me several magazines for months now. I didn't order these magazines nor do I want them. I have been getting phone calls from someone telling I need to pay for 5 years subscription to all of these magazines totaling thousands of dollars.

I have refused to give them a credit card number and they tell me I can't cancel. Today I received a bill in the mail. I will not pay this bill. They cannot charge any account of mine because they don't have any payment information from me.

I don't want these magazines, don't read these magazines and am tire of the harassment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agora-NPR-Mags/Marilla-New-York-14102/Agora-NPR-Mags-I-have-been-receiving-magazines-from-Agora-NPR-Mags-for-quite-some-time-I-941637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agora-NPR Mags

#1 Consumer Suggestion

fraud

AUTHOR: dd - (United States of America)

contact your state attorney general and report fraud!