Complaint Review: Agora Solutions - Integretel

• Updated: Thu, December 29, 2005

• Reported By:Mechanicsburg, Pa Pennsylvania
Agora Solutions - Integretel
Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Agora Solutions - Integretel ripoff false charge on telephone bill Minneapolis Minnesota

On my November telephone bill from Verizon I found a unfamiliar charge from Inegretel, Inc indicating they were billing me $16.30 for a new service charge for Agora Solutions. (Agora Voice) I had no knowledge of what this was about and called Verizon who directed me to Integretel.

When I called Integretel I was referred to Agoras' 800 number and when I called I was greeted by a message that all lines were busy and if I leave a message and the reason for my call I would receive a return call. For two days I called repeatedly and never received a response.

I called Verizon and explained the situation and they reduced my phone bill the amount Integretel had charged.

My next bill from Verizon in Dec 05 again showed a charge for Agora Solutions for $14.12. I managed to reach a Representative of Agora by the name of Robert and he said my so called account was cancelled on Dec 2, 2005 but could not explain why my phone bill dated 12/19/05 had Agora's charge on it. Again, I called Verizon and asked that Agora's charge be deducted from my bill. I hope that it will.

Hopefully, the next telephone bill I receive will be clear of any Agora - Integretel charges.

Alfy
Mechanicsburg, Pa, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2005 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agora-Solutions-Integretel/Minneapolis-Minnesota/Agora-Solutions-Integretel-ripoff-false-charge-on-telephone-bill-Minneapolis-Minnesota-169760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agora Solutions - Integretel