Complaint Review: Agora Solutions Voice Mail

• Submitted: Tue, March 30, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 30, 2010

• Reported By: Jan — Paris Texas United States of America
Agora Solutions Voice Mail

Agora Solutions Voice Mail None that I know of at this time. Billed by 3rd party for Voice Mail Service not ordered on my AT&T bill. Internet

As I was making a copy of my AT&T bill today (for educational financial aid) I noticed a charge on my bill for $8.43 for One-Time Voice Mail Set-up. It had been billed by a 3rd party processor, The Billing Solution.

I called biller number on my statement and was transfered to Agora Solutions, but given the phone number. All of this was automated, I never spoke to anyone. I got a machine at Agora that gave me a choice of waiting for a representative or going to a website to cancel. That website is: www.cancelmyvm.com

I went to the website, was able to find my account, cancel it and was given a confirmation of cancellation number. Even though the charges were billed to my landline phone bill, these people have one of my VISA card numbers because the last 4 numbers were visible when I found the Agora account.

I will update my report should any further information become available.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agora-Solutions-Voice-Mail/internet/Agora-Solutions-Voice-Mail-None-that-I-know-of-at-this-time-Billed-by-3rd-party-for-Voice-587449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agora Solutions Voice Mail