Complaint Review: Agora Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, March 12, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, March 12, 2007

• Reported By:White Cloud Michigan
Agora Solutions
PO Box 50480 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Agora Solutions ripoff, fraudulent billing, dishonest Minneapolis Minnesota

I have been using my AT&T phone service for a few years. I had signed up for automatic payment from my checking account. I went online to check my bill and found a charge for $8.72.

I called AT&T and they were wonderful(as always). They stated that they had no clue who the company was. There was an 800# on the bill, so I called that. The woman answered, she didn't state the company name, so I think they carry many names. I asked what the charge was for. She stated that I filled a survey online and was signed up for their service that way. I advised that I have never used their service and would like to have my money reimbursed.

The woman stated that she could credit me for three months. I said fine and hung up. I looked back through all of my bills online. There was over $70 in charges from Agora!!! I called their number back and let them know that I wanted full reimbursement. The gentleman stated that he would have to forward me to a manager. The manager stated that he apologized and would credit the full $70+ back to my AT&T account.

The people were very friendly on the phone, but watch out! They are out to get you!!!!

White Cloud, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2007 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agora-Solutions/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55480/Agora-Solutions-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-dishonest-Minneapolis-Minnesota-238856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agora Solutions