Complaint Review: Agora Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, January 04, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 04, 2011

• Reported By: Ron Boch — Somis California United States of America
Agora Solutions

Agora Solutions Charging me on my Verizon phone bill $8.23 per month for voice messaging which I did not request ro want. Internet

Agora Solutions is loading my Verizon phone bill with a charge of $8.23 per month for an unrequested and unwanted monthly messaging service. I do not want this service and I don't even have any idea of how to use it. Agora Solutions has stolen my email address and claims that I ordered this service online which is a total lie!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2011 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agora-Solutions/internet/Agora-Solutions-Charging-me-on-my-Verizon-phone-bill-823-per-month-for-voice-messaging-678686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agora Solutions