Complaint Review: Agora Solutions

• Reported By:Springfield Oregon
Agora Solutions
www.agora-solutions.co.uk/ Internet United Kingdom

Agora Solutions INTEGRETEL-AGORA SOLUTIONS ripp offs Ripoff Internet

I had no clue who Agora Solutions was. I saw it on my phone bill and called the # on the bill. They had told me That it was unlimited long distance. I asked them to cancel my account. The lady on the phone said she was cancelling my account and would credit my phone bill.
I recieved my next phone bill to see that it was still being charged. I called back and spoke with a support rep. She told me that it will take 2-3 billing cycles to show changes.

Why is that? How did they get my info? why is this company able to do this to so many people?

Springfield, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2007 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agora-Solutions/internet/Agora-Solutions-INTEGRETEL-AGORA-SOLUTIONS-ripp-offs-Ripoff-Internet-247920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agora Solutions