Complaint Review: Agora Solutions

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Agora Solutions
Internet U.S.A.

Agora Solutions Ripoff added charges to my phone bill Internet

A charge for 8.43 was added to my Qwest bill. I called the 1-888-296-8079 on the bill and was connected to the billing resource.

They transfered me to a representative from agora solutions. After telling him what had happened and what I wanted him to do (remove the charges and ensure that I will not be billed again) he did what I asked.

I told him straight up that I was not going to pay the charges. He did credit them to me but after explaining to me that I should be more careful about what I click on the internet because I apparently 'agreed' to the charges online at a sight called (((ROR redacted link)))(never heard of it).

Chloe
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2006 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agora-Solutions/internet/Agora-Solutions-Ripoff-added-charges-to-my-phone-bill-Internet-216671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agora Solutions