Complaint Review: Agora Voice Messaging Service/AGORA SOLUTIONS

• Updated: Fri, January 29, 2010

• Reported By: HumaniT — Stockton California United States of America
Agora Voice Messaging Service/AGORA SOLUTIONS
Stockton, California United States of America

Agora Voice Messaging Service/AGORA SOLUTIONS The Billing Resource 888-296-8079 acts as a billing agent for Agora Solutions via AT&T phone bill. Unauthorized Voicemail charges on my AT&T Phone Bill Stockton, California

I was charged for Voicemail messaging that I never requested.  The charges appear on my AT&T phone bill billed by the Billing Resource 800-296-8079 who referred me to Agora Solutions at 800-215-1961.  I complained when the charges appeared on my December invoice and was told I would be credited and the charges would stop.  I just received my January statement and the charges are still there....no credit.  I will call again tomorrow as the offices are closed now.  AT&T should not affiliate themselves with 3rd party billers that bill for such carpetbaggers.  This is really disgusting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agora-Voice-Messaging-ServiceAGORA-SOLUTIONS/Stockton-California-95206/Agora-Voice-Messaging-ServiceAGORA-SOLUTIONS-The-Billing-Resource-888-296-8079-acts-as-a-562130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agora Voice Messaging Service/AGORA SOLUTIONS