Complaint Review: Agora Voice Messaging

• Updated: Sat, May 05, 2007

• Reported By:Blackfoot Idaho
Agora Voice Messaging
thebillingresource.com Internet U.S.A.

Agora Voice Messaging Charged my home phone bill without my authorizing the charges Ripoff Internet

While viewing my e-bill for my local land based phone I discovered charges for Agora Voice Mess. which I did not authorize.

I am at present trying to contact them and also my local phone company which will allow me to dispute the charges, although the charges may be pursued by other means.

Also I missed the charges last month because I was paid ahead which means you should look at your bills even if you have a credit.

Gary
Blackfoot, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2007 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agora-Voice-Messaging/internet/Agora-Voice-Messaging-Charged-my-home-phone-bill-without-my-authorizing-the-charges-Ripoff-1034716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agora Voice Messaging