Complaint Review: Agora Voice Messaging

• Updated: Tue, July 10, 2007

• Reported By:Cedar Creek Texas
Agora Voice Messaging
Internet U.S.A.

Agora Voice Messaging I've been being billed on my AT&T for $8.23 for 3 months Internet

This company has been billing me for 3 months at $8.23, for some kind of vioce messaging, on my AT&T bill that I never asked for. When I called to find out what sevrice I was paying for, the woman (Mary) couldn't give me an answer. She has agreed to refund my money within 2 to 3 billing cycles.

But this could have gone on forever - I knew my bill was higher, but then AT&T raises the rates, addes more taxes. It's hard enough to figure out your phone bill to begain with and then they allow some off the wall company to add The Billing Resource to your phone bill. I'd like to know if the phone company gets a kick back off the money we so stupidly pay in.

Lachelle
Cedar Creek, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2007 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agora-Voice-Messaging/internet/Agora-Voice-Messaging-Ive-been-being-billed-on-my-ATT-for-823-for-3-months-Internet-259891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agora Voice Messaging