Complaint Review: Agore Marketing Solutions Inc./ National Magazine Exchange

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:Lake City Florida
Agore Marketing Solutions Inc./ National Magazine Exchange
16120 US 19 North Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Agore Marketing Solutions Inc./ National Magazine Exchange They're not smooth enough Clearwater Florida

These people tried smooth talking me with,"how's the weather", and other trivial conversation, to set me up for the "KILL".

After Linda,"the smooth one", finished her sweetness, she passed me on to her "supervisor", Amy "THE SNAKE". She got a bit pushy, wanting my credit card number.

I did reveal the expiration date, which she repeated several times, and asked if it was correct. This may be so she could record me saying the word "yes".

She persisted in trying to get my card number, so I hung up. I got online to check them out, and this is when I knew I had done the right thing.

Jack
Lake City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agore-Marketing-Solutions-Inc-National-Magazine-Exchange/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Agore-Marketing-Solutions-Inc-National-Magazine-Exchange-Theyre-not-smooth-enough-Clear-426810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agore Marketing Solutions Inc./ National Magazine Exchange