• Report: #519079

Complaint Review: A.h.m.s.i. - American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, November 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 03, 2009

• Reported By: Mike — Illinois United States of America
A.h.m.s.i. - American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc.
1525 S. Beltline Rd coppell, Texas United States of America

A.h.m.s.i. - American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc. AHMSI Terrible customer service.....even worse follow up.......4 months on 1 issue and still no resolution coppell, Texas

American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc. has got to be the worst company I have dealt with............Ever..... they never filed a 2007 1098 and I got a letter from the IRS.  I requested the 1098 from ahmsi and they sent me one with incorrect info.

When I contacted them to tell them it was incorrect they asked me to re-fax everything in to the resolution dept. After waiting  a few weeks they sent me the same incorrect 1098, even though I sent them all of my 2007 mortgage statements that showed a completely different number then they put on the 1098.

I have spent hours and hours on the phone and have yet to get any one to take my request seriously. I have since reported this to the better business bureau and we will see if that helps.

I have yet to find anyone at AMHSI who cares to help or even has a pleasant demeanor on the phone, or will call you back. Everyone claims to be a supervisor and will give you an extension number, but when you call back the extensions don't exist.

I am FED UP with them and am begging someone to sue them........please......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2009 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ahmsi-American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Inc/coppell-Texas-75019/Ahmsi-American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Inc-AHMSI-Terrible-customer-serviceeve-519079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.h.m.s.i. - American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc.