Complaint Review: Ahuva.com

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Stephen — Baltimore Maryland
Ahuva.com
122 maplewood ave Toronto, Ontario USA

Ahuva.com. Josh Never received product after being told item was shipped 3 different dates no tracking number Toronto Ontario

*Author of original report: File a claim with the BBB. They have one in Canada

*Author of original report: Resolution

I purchased a wedding ring from Ahuva.com on or about July 15th 2013. When inquiring as to the shipment status a week later, I was told that it was shipped on July 22nd by a person named josh. He said he could not locate the tracking number, but would locate it and email it to me. A week later he said that it was shipped on August 1st. Then a week later Josh stated that his wife personally shipped it herself but lost the tracking information. I have tried to call the phone number on the website several times and have been directed to a recording each time. I have left several messages to which none have been returned. Several emails I have sent have also had no replies. I am tired of being lied to. currently I am in the process of filing a claim with PayPal. I have ordered the same ring through another vendor at a lower price. Josh is a con artist who lies over and over and cannot be trusted. Josh is someone that should be avoided at all costs. Please put this report out there so that no one else will be ripped off as I have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ahuvacom/Toronto-Ontario/Ahuvacom-Josh-Never-received-product-after-being-told-item-was-shipped-3-different-date-1082445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ahuva.com

File a claim with the BBB. They have one in Canada

AUTHOR: SS - ()

I got the same run around. When I filed a claim with the Canadian BBB , Ahuva.com called me within an hour. It worked for me. GOOD LUCK

Resolution

AUTHOR: Stephen S - ()

After much communication and patients, the issue surrounding this report has been resolved with much satisfaction on my part.