Complaint Review: Aida Coronado

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: dutchesscathy — Bangkok Alabama
Aida Coronado
Internet USA

Aida Coronado Made a purchase from this website. My credit card has been charged but I've never received my order. Internet

*Author of original report: Updated situation!

I bought a Vintage Romantic Crochet Lace Mexican Wedding & Fiesta Maxi Dress (236 USD) from www.aidacoronado.com website on April 22, 2013. The owner of the website told me that I should recevied my order within 2-3 weeks, which means the package should arrive no later than May 17, 2013. Since then, I haven't received anything yet! The worst thing is I tried to contact her to follow up with my package but she never replied! I dropped her several e-mails and I dropped her messages in her website but there was no luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aida-Coronado/internet/Aida-Coronado-Made-a-purchase-from-this-website-My-credit-card-has-been-charged-but-Ive-1057795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aida Coronado

Updated situation!

AUTHOR: dutchesscathy - ()

I just received my order today -- thank god!

What this seller can improve is to get back to their customers faster. I checked her FB and it seemed like 95% of the customers are having the same problem. The shipment should arrive within 7-25 business days after ordering (as indicated in her website) but it took me almost 3 months to receive mine. That was way too long!

Doing business is not easy. The customers are all important and you can't just ignore them.