Complaint Review: Aidara Knight of Aidara Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: MGood — Dallas Texas
Aidara Knight of Aidara Inc.
8235 Agora Pkwy, STE. #111-467 Selma, Texas USA

Aidara Knight of Aidara Inc. Aidara Knight DO NOT USE THIS ACCOUNTING FIRM San Antonio Texas

I contacted Aradia Knight to do my 2013 business and personal taxes. I sent all of my documentation in January 2014. I contacted her in March of this year for an update and was told an extension was filed for both my personal and business taxes. After SEVERAL attempts to contact Ms.Knight via phone, text message, email to both her personal and business emails I have not heard anything from her. She has not responded to any method I've taken. I have also contacted the IRS and was informed that no extension was filed on my behalf. I have paid $750 to this company and recieved NOTHING. But the owner is surely is having the time of her life posting on Facebook and Instagram.

Consumer BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aidara-Knight-of-Aidara-Inc-/Selma-Texas-78154/Aidara-Knight-of-Aidara-Inc-Aidara-Knight-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-ACCOUNTING-FIRM-San-Antonio-T-1172119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aidara Knight of Aidara Inc.