Complaint Review: Aig Promotions

1928 East Highland F 104 Box 412 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: 877-227-3597
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Aig Promotions Bank Card Empire buisness screwed me, talks like a politation Phoenix Arizona
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report INVESTIGATION UPDATE: US Postal Inspectors close down Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire Suspended From Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program Tempe, Arizona

I needed some extra money. I was contacted by a person named Brad Crown from bankcard empire. He told me I could make extra money by joining bankcard empire as a affiliate in there marketing program. I tried it because he told me if I didn't like it I could get my money back. When I tried to get my money back they played the transfer game. A sales person even tried to talk me into buying $5,000 more. I told him I didn't have that much. He wanted me to take a cash advance from a credit card!! At 13% interest I told him where to go.

I have been trying to get in touch with somebody. The mail box is always full. This company is a joke. They said I would have a web sight set up to monitor my progress. I could never access it.This company is a big scam & should be sued and make things right!

Rocky grove city, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2008 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aig-Promotions/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Aig-Promotions-Bank-Card-Empire-buisness-screwed-me-talks-like-a-politation-Phoenix-Arizo-335450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aig Promotions