Complaint Review: Ailment Wellness Center Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: anna — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
Ailment Wellness Center Inc.
2300 Charles Street Suite # 102 Fredericksburg, Virginia Internet United States of America

Ailment Wellness Center Inc. Ailment Wellness Center Clinic Unethical Behavior Internet

*Author of original report: Disregard the Previous Report

I was a patient at the Ailment Wellness Center and I wanted to report what I believe to be unethical behavior in the clinic.  The owner of the clinic is Amir S. Pakpour he made inappropriate advances towards me while I was undergoing treatment at his clinic.  He studied my health record which I didn't think he could do and as a result preyed on my vulnerabilities.

He was aggressive in asking me out on dates and making sexual advances to me. He claimed he had relations with other women but felt we had a special connection.  He then tried to get me to invest money into another business he was in.  He knew I was alone and recently divorced.  He kept calling me at home and on my cell phone of which I felt was inappropriate.

I felt this was unethical behavior and when I tried to report it I was told that he had to be a doctor or have a license of which I don't know how to find out if he does.  All I know is he moved in on me claiming we had a special connection and proceeded to ask me out on dates.  He kept asking me to give him money because his business was struggling.  I never gave him any money but felt he needed to be reported.

I later learned from other patients at The Ailment Wellness Center that he was dating several women on the Ailment Wellness Facebook page.  I wanted to write this report to let other people know what I experienced as a woman going to the clinic and feel Amir's behavior is inappropriate and I did not give him money or give in to his sexual advances but felt others should be aware.

If anyone knows how I can file a complaint officially in Virginia please let me know.  I would like to make an official complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ailment-Wellness-Center-Inc/internet/Ailment-Wellness-Center-Inc-Ailment-Wellness-Center-Clinic-Unethical-Behavior-Internet-872767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ailment Wellness Center Inc.

Disregard the Previous Report

AUTHOR: diogeny - (United States of America)

Please diregard the report written below.  It was written by an angry ex-girlfriend and there is no real proof of any unethical behavior or sexual advances.  He may have treated his ex in a way that wasn't nice but what ex-boyfriend hasn't and doesn't merit this type of report to be written.  None of it is true.  Amir S. Pakpour is a great guy who didn't deserve to be treated this way.... Well not this way anyway.  No one is perfect and people make mistakes.  He is a great guy.  Brilliant and he will go far and hopefully find his happily ever after.  He is very friendly but that does not mean he makes sexual advances.  Very sweet person who really cares about patients and respects their boundaries.  All the best to Amir S. Pakpour and Ailment Wellnesss.