Complaint Review: Ailment Wellness

• Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: CustomerWronged — Fredericskburg Virginia USA
Ailment Wellness

Ailment Wellness Amir S. Pakpour hCg weight loss, Internet

I was a patient at Ailment Wellness.  I paid for an hCg treatment. The office manager Amir S. Pakpour charges $1200 later I learned that other hCg clinics only charge $350 - $450 for a six weeks treatment.

Anyway, I was denied access to the doctor on the six week of my treatment. I found Amir and Dr. Dean's staff to be rude and uncaring.  The clinic likes to say their team is peaceful and warm couldn't be more of a lie.  The wait to see the doctor takes forever and traffic to Fredericksburg is nightmarish.  I also learned that Amir pays people to put false reviews on Yelp so almost everything you read on yelp is a false review saying something positive about the clinic.  I had two friends going through the treatment with me and Amir was rude them.  He made us pay up front and didn't care to see us every week for the six weeks.

Also, I lost my perscription because I ride a motorcycle when I explained what happened to Amir he refused to get a new one for me eventhough I over heard the doctor say that he didn't have a problem writing me a new.  Amir didn't know that I could hear is conversation with the doctor.  Amir also shorted me on the hCg.  I didn't have enough to finish the 6 week program and he didn't seem to care.  In my opinion Amir was rude the clinic visit took too long to see the doctor.  When I asked Amir to get the six weeks of hCg he refused.

He was very friendly with the women but very rude to men.  I think the clinic is amatuer at best and not worth your time or money.  There is another hCg clinic in Alexandria as well as Bowie MD where the dr. genuinely cares the and cost is much more reasonable.  The new doctors don't treat you disrespectfully.  Amir is rude and disrespectful and I overheard the security guard try and tell him not to talk to people so rudely.  Don't know what his problem is but wouldn't go back to Ailment Wellness again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ailment-Wellness/internet/Ailment-Wellness-Amir-S-Pakpour-hCg-weight-loss-Internet-960989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ailment Wellness