Complaint Review: Aim To Find

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: Pic — Coupland Texas United States of America
Aim To Find
175 Lions Dr. WEST hazelton, PA 18202 Internet United States of America

Aim To Find Ordered a washing machine for $506.40. After two days they sent an e-mail saying it was out of stock. I checked my credit card acct and there was no refund, but charges to my card by them for $2225.00 , Internet

We ordered a washer that was in stock. After two days they told us it was out of stock. I immediately checked my credit card acct and there was no refund, only charges in excess of $2200. to various sites.  I called the credit card co. and they cancelled the card and denied the charges from going through. Lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aim-To-Find/internet/Aim-To-Find-Ordered-a-washing-machine-for-50640-After-two-days-they-sent-an-e-mail-say-938531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aim To Find