Complaint Review: Aim to Attain Educational Services, LLC

202 202 BIARRITZ CT Leesville, South Carolina United States of America
  • Phone: 803-528-8616
  • Web:
  • Category: Tutoring

Aim to Attain Educational Services, LLC I applied for a tutoring position with this company which was advertised on the internet. The business manager told me that I need to undergo a training online. I was told that it should be held tod Leesville, South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: A Great Company to Work For

My friend saw an advertisement online regarding a tutoring position in SC in December, 2012.  She showed it to me and both of us applied by calling the given telephone number.  Last week, I received a call from the business manager, a young lady who told me that I need to undergo a training online.

I was told to check spam mail and regular emails and that the training date is January 27, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.  I did as I am told but did not get any emails nor phone calls at the appropriate time.  I was concerned and sent an email message to the business manager.

After 1.5 hours, I received a message from her.  She said that she did not know if I had received an email message.  I said NO.

This business manager sent me an email message last Thursday, 1-24-13 requesting for SLED  which is a criminal background check.  She indicated that she  would send me a pay pal in another email requesting me to make payment for the SLED.

I am informed by some people that they also received phone calls from this business manager as to whether they are interested in this tutoring position.  This looks like a spam because the exact information given to me and others were the same.

All applicants must pay for SLED through pay pal.  Who is getting the money?  From experience, the employer will apply SLED check on the person hired.  This is the reason why I am writing to inform you.

I sent the last email message to the business manager stating that I do not want to have anything to do with her. Her tone was harsh.  She added that she does not want to have anything to do with me either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aim-to-Attain-Educational-Services-LLC/Leesville-South-Carolina-/Aim-to-Attain-Educational-Services-LLC-I-applied-for-a-tutoring-position-with-this-compa-1004518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aim to Attain Educational Services, LLC

A Great Company to Work For

AUTHOR: Greenville Tutor - (United States of America)

I have worked for this company for the past 4 years and it is an excellent company to work for!  It is a very reputable company that is state approved by the Department of Education. I also have several friends who I have referred to work with this company.  All of them have been very pleased as well.

As a tutor, the company does require that tutors have a background check conducted.   Every year, the company has performed both a criminal background check and a sex offender's check on me.  This doesn't bother me, because after all we are working with children and they must take precautions to protect the children and families.  Yes, the company does have the tutors to pay for their own background checks initially.  However, they do reimburse us on our final paycheck.

All in all, this is an excellent company!  I get calls from parents all the time with testimonials of how much they have enjoyed the tutoring and telling about the growth they've seen in their children.  While I do not know the specifics that may have happened with another tutor, what I can say is that I have zero (0) complaints.

The staff is always responsive to my needs.  The tutor training we go through is very beneficial and helpful.  The regional director and business manager are always a phone call away and they always answer any questions that I have.  I am always paid on time for the work that I do.  So, I have no problems with this company.  I highly recommend this company for any tutor looking for work and any parent seeking tutoring services.

Liberals