Complaint Review: AimToFind.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Softbeach — Naples Florida United States of America
AimToFind.com

AimToFind.com send defective unit, not willing to exchange, poor customer service! Internet

Be careful when you shop from them. Shipping is pretty fast but there was no extra box for the Danby dehumidifier I purchased meaning the outside box is Danbys product packaging. If you received a good unit then you are lucky but if you received a defective unit like I did then you are out of luck. I received the unit on Wed and found a problem so called them on Sat and left a voice mail they never returned my call. Called them again the following Tues and left a vm still no call back.

I called again Wed morning finally talked to customer support and told them all the issues after even calling Danby repair center. AimtoFind not willing to do anything for customers. All they insisted is to drive 30 miles to a local Danby repair center and get the unit repaired. I am not willing to take half a day off work for this new unit repair especially this is a new purchase. When I asked about return they said I will have to pay 20-30% restocking fee plus all shipping charges.  Are you freaking kidding?  This is a new unit I purchased.  All these happened within 6 days from the day I received the unit. Now I am stuck with this non-working unit. Awful experience! Buyers beware if you so choose to purchase from them and good luck with your purchase!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AimToFindcom/internet/AimToFindcom-send-defective-unit-not-willing-to-exchange-poor-customer-service-Intern-969161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AimToFind.com