Complaint Review: Aime Jackson

• Updated: Sun, December 22, 2013

• Reported By: tiredofit — Stamford Connecticut
Aime Jackson
Austin, Texas USA

Aime Jackson is a woman who creates love interests with men all over the country only to scam them. She has scammed my father and I'm tired of it. Austin Texas

*General Comment: Enough already

*Author of original report: Dear Concerned Friend of Family

*General Comment: Concerned Friend of Family

Offenders Name: Aime Jackson

Location: Austin, Texas

Physical Description

Height: Short, probably about 5'4"

Hair: Reddish Brown

Tattoo: Very colorful floral tattoo on her right arm with a woman that appears to be a gypsy. The tattoo was given to her by Karen Slafter.

Skin Color: Very Light skinned

Story:

My father met a woman (Aime Jackson) on an online dating website about four years ago that he quickly fell in love with. He described the woman as an incredibly smart successful woman who is talented singer. It took awhile until he actually met her in person (as she is based in Austin Texas) and when he did these feelings only intensified. When he finally introduced me to her I also found her incredibly charming but she seemed almost too perfect. She said that she was accepted to Harvard, she is a talented singer and that she was very wealthy. [continued below]....

..... She also claimed that out of the goodness of her heart she had put away an immense amount of money in a trust fund for my sister and I to use for college. I have to this very day never heard her sing or have heard anything about this supposed trust fund.

Aime came for a few days at a time over the course of a few years as my father and her continued a long distance relationship. Over the years my father (an experienced attorney) mysteriously went broke living like someone who works for minimum wage. It finally clicked in my head that this woman is the reason for my fathers financial difficulties and I contacted my fathers best friend and business partner only to be told that he already knew that the woman was a con artist. He knew this because another man that the woman had previously scammed called my fathers law firm in an attempt to warn him of her intentions. The woman also tried to scam my fathers friend through a false business venture. Unfortunatley my father is too infatuated with the woman to see that she is scamming him. I have read online that some other people are aware of her con artistry claiming that she is a known scam artist and has even successfully scammed wachovia bank.

There are numerous other strange stories I can tell you about Aime Jackson but I will keep this short. I have not been able to find a formal report on her criminal activity and have therefore choose to take it to ripoff report. PLEASE bring this woman to justice and save my family from poverty. I will be forever grateful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2013 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aime-Jackson/Austin-Texas/Aime-Jackson-is-a-woman-who-creates-love-interests-with-men-all-over-the-country-only-to-1109110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aime Jackson

#1 General Comment

Enough already

AUTHOR: Person with knowledge - ()

As a person familiar with all aspects of this situation I can say that the initial report and the "rebuttal" by a concerned party are all nonsense and unnecessary . Clearly if people make attacks anonymously, their can't be much to them. Moreover, a lot of the "accusations" are meaningless. I mean so what if she states she is an actress and may not have had a job as such. Really? Who cares. That is  fodder to attack someone? Let the people or persons who were allegedly hurt stick up for themselves and defend themselves. Move on and deal with your own problems. As one of the unidentified "victim"; there's nothing here.

Dear Concerned Friend of Family

AUTHOR: tiredofit - ()

I appreciate that you responded to my report but it also angers me that you are aware of what she is doing and your only action is to scan the internet looking for victims only to give them minimal information. Do you have any idea how much pain she has caused my family? If you had any decency you would do everything you can to stop this woman from commiting these crimes. Judging by how much detail you went into describing how she has effected her own family, it seems fairly obvious that YOU are in fact her sister. Aime "Jackson" Geissler is a despicable human being and it would be fair to assume that she has destroyed many families. If you are aware of her crimes and are not doing everything in your power to stop her then you are an enabler and in my eyes I hardly consider you any better than this parasite.

#3 General Comment

Concerned Friend of Family

AUTHOR: Concerned - ()

Aime grew up as Amy Geissler in Ironwood, Michigan. I have no doubt that the information presented in this report is correct. Aime has pulled many scams like this in the past. Aime has been medically diagnosed with mental illness, her scams started when she was very young. She has long been a burden on her parents, they have gone for as long as years without speaking to one another. She has torn her family apart and many members have disowned her including her own sister who she also scammed along with her parents. I believe was part of the whole Watchovia scam described above. I noticed this report is fairly recent (December 2013) and states that Aime is living in Austin, Texas. It has been at least 5 years since she has lived in Austin, most recently she was living near her parents in Green Bay, Wisconsin. She is married and has three young children. She is not a singer or an actress or any of the other many titles she gives herself. She is a sad women with severe mental illness.

exact