poem

• Updated: Thu, December 26, 2013

• Reported By: dabeisyin — Lakeport California
Aio Wireless
, Select State/Province USA

Aio Wireless online site purchase takes money does not ship phone They billed my credit card and then tried to say I hadn't paid.

Do not use this service. Aio wireless. I tried to buy a phone from them online, and they tried to charge my cc and told me since i didn't have a confirmation number that they weren't going to ship the phone. They told me that the only way to get my money back was to call the bank. Very bad overseas customer service. Avoid at all costs. Now I have to go without any cell service for a week because my funds are frozen and I can't buy another phone someplace else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aio-Wireless/Select-StateProvince/Aio-Wireless-online-site-purchase-takes-money-does-not-ship-phone-They-billed-my-credit-c-1110662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aio Wireless